1. Click Start and choose Run…,
2. In Run window type regedit and press Enter (OK),
3. Left mouse click on My Computer so he become blue,
4. Go to Edit and in drop down menu choose Find,
5. In search windows type IPEnableRouter and click on Find or Find Next,
6. When you find first IPEnableRouter his Value should be 0,
7. Double mouse click on that item (IPEnableRouter) and change his Value on 1,
8. Go to Edit and in drop down menu choose Find Next,
9. Repeat this procedure until regedit tells you that he can’t find more search term,.
Usually it will be 3 locations on which you can find this setup. They should be in next locations:
which could be ControlSet002 or ControlSet003 or some other number but most interesting for us is:
and *usually* the OS should be working as a gateway.
Don’t you love windows?